Presenting itself as one of the most attractive offers on the business travel market, Hotel Dan*** achieves maximum of comfort and quality-price ratio, being the best 3 stars hotel in Bucharest. With a modern design, but providing a classic and intimate atmosphere, Hotel Dan*** is the place where guests come with pleasure!
Hotel Dan*** has opened its gates in 2004 in a new building in downtown Bucharest, renovated in the summer of 2011 and awaits you with inviting, elegant rooms and modern facilities that will make your stay comfortable. Hotel Dan's Staff is delighted to welcome you with the same pleasure, warmth and professionalism as always.
NOTE: Hotel Dan*** is a NO SMOKING hotel. For the smokers clients we offer a very cozy and friendly terrace at the lobby level. Thank you for your understanding!
Hotel Dan's location on Dacia boulevard no. 125 is extremely advantageous:
- 10-15 minutes from Bucharest's historical centre;
(Hanul cu Tei, Caru cu bere, Manastirea Stavropoleos, Muzeul National de Istorie, Palatul CEC)
- 10 minutes from the main thoroughfare of Bucharest;
(Calea Victoriei cu Palatul Regal, Ateneul Roman, Guvernul Romaniei, Muzeul Antipa, Muzeul National de Arta a Romaniei)
- 25 de minutes from Otopeni Airport;
- 20 de minutes from Baneasa Airport;
- 15 minutes from North Train Station;
- 5 minutes from Herastrau Park;
- 5 minutes from The Comercial Area Calea Mosilor - Bucur Obor;
- 15-20 min from UNIRII Mall or Promenada Mall, the Parliament Palace, Bucharest Court of Law.
- Near-by Universities: (8-9 min by car): ASE, UTCB
- Near-by Hospitals: Emergency Hospital Floreasca (7 min by car) , Colentina Hsp. (6 min by car, 14 min walking distance), Cantacuzino Hsp ( 4 min walking distance), Gerota Hsp. ( 8 min by car), Orthopedic Hospital Bucharest ( 3 min by car, 16 min walking distance)
- Near-by Embassies: India (4 min walking distance), Belgium (9 min – walking distance), Macedonia (3 min – walking distance), Egypt (12 min – walking distance), Hungary (13 min – walking distance), Serbia ( 7 min – by car), Jordan (11 min – walking distance), Mexico ( 9 min – walking distance), Saudi Arabia ( 13 min – by car), Austria ( 10 min – walking distance), Congo (13 min – walking distance), Cuba ( 15 min – walking distance, 5 min – by car)
- 5 min from the nearest Metro station: Bucur Obor
- 10 min from Piata Romana Metro station
- The Islamic Cultural Center Mosque ( Al-Taqua) – 13 min by car ( Str.Nerva Traian)
- The Orthodox Church Sf. Silvestru – 3 min walking distance
- The Anglican Church Icoanei – 6 min by car, 14 min walking distance
- Catholic Church St. Basilius the Great ( Polona Str.) – 15 min walking distance, 5 min by car